Berry Quick Porridge (Purple Sweet Potato, Butternut Squash & Whitebait)
Rushing for time to prepare your children's meals?
Cook this healthy porridge in just 15 minutes!
Short Grain Rice (Thailand), Riceberry (Thailand), Purple Sweet Potato (Korea), Butternut Squash (Australia), SG Homemade Whitebait Powder, Japanese Leeks (Japan)
- 1 pack gives 2-3 toddler servings
(equivalent to 3 Chinese rice bowls of porridge)
- If hot water is used instead of boiling water, a minimum of 30 minutes cooking time is required
- Porridge can also be cooked over the stove and is ready to eat when it has been brought to boil
- For younger babies, mash to suitable texture
1. Add 1 part porridge to 4 parts boiling water
(1 tablespoon porridge to 75ml boiling water)
2. Swirl flask and leave covered for 15 minutes
3. Add SG Homemade food powders if desired