Berry Quick Porridge (Wakame Seaweed & Corn)
Rushing for time to prepare your children's meals?
Cook this healthy porridge in just 15 minutes!
Short Grain Rice (Thailand), Riceberry (Thailand), Wakame Seaweed (Korea), Freeze-Dried Corn Kernels (USA)
- 1 pack gives 2-3 toddler servings
(equivalent to 3 Chinese rice bowls of porridge)
- If hot water is used instead of boiling water, a minimum of 30 minutes cooking time is required
- Porridge can also be cooked over the stove and is ready to eat when it has been brought to boil
- For younger babies, mash to suitable texture
1. Add 1 part porridge to 4 parts boiling water
(1 tablespoon porridge to 75ml boiling water)
2. Swirl flask and leave covered for 15 minutes
3. Add SG Homemade food powders if desired