Heorshe Dental Care Sippy Cup and Accessories
Only 1 left in stock
"A Teething Remedy For Little Mouth"
All babies are unique and will progress from bottle-feeding to their first sippy cup, independent drinking, and open cup drinking at their own pace. All the while, babies are getting new teeth, making this process difficult and sometimes painful. We considered tooth order closely when developing the Dental-Care Sippy Cup, designing a unique straw, with a “small wing” to help baby uniformly distribute the applied force while they are sucking. This novel approach helps to reduce the pressure on each tooth and the jaw, so that baby’s teeth can grow in a healthy way.
The tasks to wean the child off the bottle are challenging for every parents and we will face it eventually. The keys are when to do so and what type of sippy cup is suitable for baby.
Heorshe dental care sippy cup has the features as follows.
- Two stages to accord baby teeth development and feeding development.
- Stage 1 – 6oz/180ml for Baby 6m+
- Stage 2 – 9oz/280ml for Baby 9m+
- Teeth protection with the medical silicone spout, it is soft and flexible, to avoid harming the little teeth and gum when baby chew it.
- Antibacterial properties to prevent the adhesion of germs. The silicone spout and bottle both with antibacterial properties which can physically inhibit the growth of bacterial.
- Reduce the risk of teeth misalignment. Little wing added to the spout to allow optimal compression from teething.
- Dual vent anti colic valves design, prevent ingesting air.
- Spill proof with fully enclosed design principle. It has the child to chew and suck the water. This process is to promote the use of oral parts including jawbone, palate, cavities and tongue. Subsequently, it can improve the oral development.
- Dust proof with the cap design. It is convenient to bring it outside.
- Grip Design for baby to hold it and drink independently.
- Allow to drink in lying position and prevent choking. The 360degree weighted straw allow baby to drink in any comfortable position.
- Safe to sterilize with UV/Steam/Microwave/Boiling.