An egg-shaped spaceship crushed into the TOi town and a little boy with a helmet got out of the spaceship.
Players have to complete four different games such as "Guess what time it is?", "Know the clock", "Time travel" and "One day of mine" to collect all gems and send time traveller back to his home.
Learning how to read and tell time independently helps toddlers to be more disciplined and understand the concept of punctuality.
Recommended for 5+ years old, 1-4 pax and 15 minutes per game.
- Fun and educational, easy to play and learn within 5 minutes
- Made from recyclable materials which are eco-friendly and safe for the environment
- Gift-ready packaging suitable for kids gift
- Kids can learn to read and tell time independently
- Toddles would improve their time recognition and time planning