Momohime Peach Natural BB Cream 30g
Multifunctional BB Cream for a dewy fresh look!
Natural coverage hides flaws for a perfect complexion. Formulated WITHOUT: Silicon, paraben, mineral oil, colorant, petroleum-based surfactant, ultraviolet absorber, alcohol, and animal-derived ingredients. Non-chemical and gentle formula good for all skin types. Protect skin from ultraviolet rays, dryness, and pollutants by creating ultra-thin luminous layers. Comes in one universal shade.
How to use:
After basic skin care, squeeze about 2cm of BB cream on your fingertip and apply five dots to the forehead, nose, two cheeks, and chin. Use your index and middle fingers to gently blend the cream in.
Tetradecane, Polyglyceryl-10 Decaisostearate, Titanium Dioxide Complex-1, Titanium Dioxide Complex-2, Sebum Absorptive Powder,Lauroyl Lysine, Color Red, Color Yellow, Color Black, Color White, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Tribehenate Isostearate Eicosandioate, Tetradecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-10 Decaisostearate, Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Magnesium Sulfate, Fragrance Peach, Peach Leaf Extract, Peach Juice Extract, Peach Kernel Extract, Cherry Blossom Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Seven Moisturizers Peach Juice, Peach Leaves Extract, Peach Seeds Extract, Cherry Leaves Extract, Perilla Leaves Extract, Hyaluronic Acid Na and Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen
- Five Free Porcine-derived, Ethanol, Mineral Oil, Petroleum-based surfactant and Colorant
- Subtle Peach Scent Soothing and gentle peach scent makes you relaxed.
- Good for Sensitive Skin Silicon, paraben, and ultraviolet absorber are not used to prevent irritation.
- Halal Certification Japan Islamic Trust Ref. No: L-0077
- High Quality Produced at ISO9001 certified and GMP quality Halal lines in Japan.
- Made in Japan All products including containers are secured made in Japan.
What does SPF and PA mean in a sunscreen?
SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor, a measure of how well a sunscreen will protect skin from UVB rays, the kind of radiation that causes sunburn, damages skin, and can contribute to skin cancer.
PA stands for the UVA Protection Grade and indicates the level of protection from UVA rays, which causes pigment darkening, wrinkles, and sag. Protective grade of sunscreen is leveled as PA+, PA++, PA+++, and PA++++ with the more plus sign the more protection from UVA rays.
Made in Japan. Halal-certified by Japan Islamic Trust (JIT), which is a member of the World Halal Council and recognized as a Halal Certification Body by UAE in 2008.