Organic Aleppo Soap with 40% Laurel Oil
Only 3 left in stock
The ultimate gentle soap for healing different skin issues, each bar is handmade from freshly pressed olives and laurel Berries. It contains no palm oil, preservatives, colouring, synthetic fragrances or animal fat derivatives. Highly beneficial for those with skin conditions such as acne, eczema, rosacea or psoriasis.
About Fair Trade Aleppo Soap
Hand-crafted by Madame Akila Mansour, a Syrian soap master who has acquired her skills of soap-making from the generations of family before her. Each bar contains essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins. Its high laurel oil content is the very ingredient that sets this soap apart from other soaps.
The laurel oil used in each bar of soap is sourced from Syrian farmers, where fair trade practices are ensured.
- Moisturizing - with a luxurious creamy texture when wet.
- pH balanced - Gentle for use on all skin types. After each use, your skin will feel refreshed and well cleansed.
- Antibacterial and purifying - Great for cleansing of acne-prone skin
- Soothes redness and itchy/sensitive skin conditions
- Anti-itch scalp treatment - Its high oil content ensures that the skin is well nourished and cleansed of impurities.
- Rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants - Olive oil is very rich in vitamin E and polyphenole, which is an anti-oxidant that delays the effects of ageing while laurel bay oil has antiseptic properties.
- Brightens and tones overall complexion
Highly suitable and recommended for those with skin conditions like acne, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
Each bar weighs 150g and can last for 3 months with daily use on face and body.
Made in France with Organic Olive Oil obtained from first-pressing.