Shears Fix A Floor - 12 tubes in a box
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Predrilled hole on tip allows for a small 1/8 in. drilled hole for narrow grout lines or wood
- Additional cut lines on tip marked for 3/16 in. or 1/4 in. holes
- Works great on small or large problem areas
- Dries within 24 hours
- Easy clean up with sponge and water, dries clear
- Guaranteed for the life of your floor
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and eco-friendly
- Great DIY project, see How-To videos
- Fix-A-Floor Repair Adhesive has a super ANSI tested bond strength of 130-135 psi
- Designed to work with a standard caulk gun
- Fix-A-Floor is extremely viscous: 1800-2700 mPa.s 25°C/77°F
- Fix-A-Floor is very fluid: 1800-2700 mPa.s 25°C/77°F
Fast delivery and good packing. The quality is of the product is excellent. This is the 3rd times I purchased from the same supplier.