Taf Toys North Pole Ball Drop Stacker
Only 10 left in stock
Infants love to play peekaboo for a reason! They are developing the ability to know that objects continue to exist even though they can no longer be seen.
Baby will drop the ball through the hole in the box and be surprised as it disappears from view, only to magically reappear moments later.
1/ Tummy-time baby will push down the smooth balls through the hole, developing upper body muscles and hands control.
2/ Sensory ball play the 3 textured balls make a soft noise while squeezing & can easily pass through the box’s holes. The smooth balls need a slight push to pass.
3/ Stacking the blocks may be stacked by color, size or animal and be knocked down for endless fun.
4/ Tower ball drop toddlers will stack the 3 boxes and drop a textured ball from the top of the tower.
- This set is great for building developmental skills and creativity:
- inspire both independent and cooperative play,
- help develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, & problem-solving skills.
- identify colors, differentiate sizes, & match shapes!
- helps develop understanding of object permanence,
- Playing with the 3 textured balls helps promote baby’s sensory development.
- Toddler learns that the sound the ball makes when throwing it down the tower triggers rewarding results, at first curiously watching as the ball rolls out, Gradually, through trial and error, accomplishing this independently.
- The Ball Drop Stacker is made with prime quality materials making it extra comfortable & safe to use for your children. BPA & Phthalate free.
- SAFETY TESTED TO MEET OUR HIGH STANDARDS ASTM, EN-71 and applicable safety standards.
- Comes as a set of 3 designed boxes, 2 smooth balls & 3 squeaking textured balls.
- Measures – 13.5 X 13.5cm, 5.35” X 5.35“